A wall mural is a sign that is installed directly on the wall surface. It doesn’t hang from the ceiling or sit on the ground. This type of signage is usually big and bold, attracting attention immediately. Custom wall murals are a worthwhile investment that offers a wide range of benefits. You need to hire a good signage company to ensure its design is efficient and it attracts attention for the right reasons.
Benefits of a Wall Mural for Your Business
A wall mural is one of the most effective ways to establish a solid brand presence in your store. It can turn any blank surface into a visually-pleasing sign that conveys a lot of information. Here’s a look at some of the biggest benefits of installing these types of interior graphics:
- Visibility – Most custom wall murals are big. They contain bold, eye-catching colors that are designed to capture attention. Customers can miss small signs, but will immediately notice large murals.
- Covering a Blank Surface – A blank wall surface can make your store look dull and boring. You can apply a mural instead of trying to leave the space blank, taking advantage of valuable real-estate.
- Branding – Interior graphics don’t have to be complicated. You can establish a strong brand presence through custom murals of a simple design. An experienced graphic designer will offer some advice on appropriate designs so you can make an informed decision.
Ask for an estimate and compare quotes from different vendors before you invest in sign products. That will help you find the best possible deals.
Most Effective Wall Mural Designs
Interior graphics require careful planning and execution. You need to make sure the design doesn’t hamper your brand or ruin the store’s aesthetic. Here’s a look at how to get an effective mural design:
- Consider what kind of information you want to convey. Do you want to provide directions, reinforce the brand message, or highlight a certain product?
- Always use bold colors and vivid contrast. You need to make sure the designs and texts are visible.
- Make sure the mural design is clean and legible. Messy or cluttered graphics will only alienate people.
Contact an experienced signage expert for assistance on the above matter. They will provide all the information you need to know about custom wall murals. Experts will consider influential factors like your brand, products, and target audience before recommending a design.