Whether you own a boat for personal entertainment or business purposes, it is a good idea to customize its appearance so that it stands out. Boat wraps are an affordable and effective way to personalize your vessel, especially if you want something that can handle the rough seas. At Mammoth Crea8ive we provide custom solutions and will make sure you have a durable wrap on your boat.
Our goal is to make sure the wrap stays in place and looks good at all times. That can only happen if you use the right quality materials and apply them correctly. As qualified professionals, we have mastered the art of applying vinyl wraps on all kinds of surfaces, including boats. Here’s a look at the process:
- Removing Existing Graphics – The first step is to remove all existing styling to ensure the boat surface is clean and ready for a new vinyl application. We use a heating instrument to warm the old glue and loosen existing vinyl wraps before removing them.
- Clean the Surface – Once all of the existing vinyl is removed, we clean the surface to ensure there are no traces of the old glue. Your new custom boat wraps won’t stay in place if it is mounted on an unclean surface.
- Applying Vinyl – We use long sheets of vinyl to ensure there are fewer joints on the surface. Joints are vulnerable and can lead to peeling under rough conditions. The low-tack adhesive on the vinyl allows us to manipulate it and cover all areas properly. Installers use a heat gun to carefully mold the wrap over corners and curves to ensure a seamless finish. We use a flexible squeegee to press the material against your boat’s gel coat.
- Removing Imperfections – We remove any lingering bubbles, make sure the wrap material is flush around all nuts and bolts, and check for imperfections. Our goal is to make sure the vinyl wrap looks just as perfect and seamless as a gel coat.
Our experts can explain the entire process in detail if needed during the consultation. They will also explain the costs and provide a comprehensive quote so you can make an informed decision.
Tips to Consider
A vinyl wrap will only last if you choose the right product and install it properly. Hiring a professional for the job can help you save time and money in the long run. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- 3M offers a wide range of wrap materials and is known for its product quality. If the foundation material is durable, the graphics will last for a long time.
- It is essential to get the graphics layout right before installing your vinyl. You can work with our experts to determine what kind of design you want on the boat. They will offer honest and straightforward advice.
- Clean and minimalist designs have the most significant impact. It is essential to keep the dimensions and shape of the boat in mind while choosing the design.
If you want to know more about our custom boat wraps, get in touch with Mammoth Crea8ive today. You can call 720 263 7609 or use our online form for a free estimate.